4CP have been working exceptionally hard this week. In English we have been creating blueprints for robots; the pupils will be creating newspaper reports based on 4CP’s Amazing Creation! Each group of pupils focussed on a different part of the body and we managed to combine all the pieces to create a giant robot!
In maths, the year group have been exploring various methods of addition, we explored: partitioning, column, using practical equipment and contextualising problems.
- Covid-19 Info page
- ETP Remote Learning Offer
- January letter 2021
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us