Pupils demonstrated great team work, with specific roles, to prepare their product for sale at the Enterprise Market. Competitors from other classes weren't convinced that the Quote Krispies would sell...but they did, they were sold out within minutes, with all profit going to support the valuable work of Great Ormond Street Hospital. Beat that!
Children in 6JD were among those who enjoyed a fantastic workshop led by Mrs Lowe, a parent and local business woman, as part of Aspirations and Enterprise Week. During the workshop, they worked through different scenarios, matching products to customers, based on customers' requirements and the properties and features of the available products.
- Covid-19 Info page
- January letter 2021
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us