1HP have been very busy this week investigating a new toy. We have tried to understand how the toy works and what it might be made of. The toy is called a thaumatrope and is a scientific toy from the 19th century. Can you figure out how it works? What clues can you see?
In maths, we are working hard to count correctly and represent numbers using the greater than and less than songs. To help us, we have learnt a song about a hungry crocodile who only eats bigger numbers. In our writing, we are ensuring we remember to use finger spaces and capital letters at the beginning of our sentences.
- Covid-19 Info page
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us