Year One had a very exciting start to the half term when we discovered a magical glowing star! We created a word bank of adjectives to describe our star and used these to create our own star shape poems.
To strengthen the muscles in our hands and fingers we have continued our ‘dough disco’ sessions which we all really enjoy!
In our Maths lessons, we have been focussing on subtraction. We discovered that there are lots of different words that can mean subtraction, such as take away, minus, less than, fewer than and we have also learnt to find the difference. We have been using symbols to compare two number sentences.
- Covid-19 Info page
- January letter 2021
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us