In Year 3 the children have been learning about the life cycles of plants. They conducted an experiment using food dye and celery to investigate how plants absorb water. The children are excited to see whether the celery changes colour as a result of absorbing the food dye!
In preparation for the Mad Hatter’s tea party, the children created mood boards as they considered the process of designing, loosely linking this to their enquiry into the work at the Bata factory. The children also created some masks for their Alice in Wonderland performance for the tea party!
- Covid-19 Info page
- ETP Remote Learning Offer
- January letter 2021
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us