Like the rest of the school, we researched some of the countries in the Commonwealth and created fact files in different ways. Our favourite thing was going to other classes to look at their work and learn about other parts of the Commonwealth.
We took our passports with us as we visited different countries in the Commonwealth.
- Covid-19 Info page
- January letter 2021
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us