We hope that many of you were able to join us for our Take One Picture Equity Action today. This brings together work led by Ms McBain, our Art Lead, and enjoyed by children in the whole of the school. Again, it is a testament to the team work and commitment of our staff, children, parents,carers and other volunteers, and how, 'together everyone achieves more'. As you know, being able to make a positive contribution to both our local and global community is something that is very important to us, so we are very pleased to be able to be so active in doing this in so many different ways.
If you attend-ed today's event, you will know that we have been asking for suggestions for how proceeds from today's event can be used to make a positive contribution to the community that extends beyond our school. We look forward to sharing the outcome of this with you very soon.
- Covid-19 Info page
- ETP CV-19 Risk Assessment
- Corona Virus Advice
- DFE Update on Corona Virus with Helpline
- Thurrock child family support pack
- CCO Childrens Guide to CV-19
- CV-19 Key Workers
- School Closure Home Learning
- Parent Guardian Radicalisation
- Thurrock CV-19 Well being support line
- Havens Bereavement support line
- About us